1. The Promoter is: Crucial Paradigm Pty Ltd (ABN 97 125 618 662) whose registered office is at Level 9, 71 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia, 2000.
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The Prize at the time of publication is: 1 x Apple iPhone 7 32GB worth $1079 AUD.
4. In order to be eligible for the prize, you must complete the Crucial Feedback Survey, and include your current email address registered to your Crucial account. Failure to include your email address will disqualify you for the prize.
5. Only Australian-based entrants are eligible for the prize(s).
6. There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
7. Route to entry for the competition is via the link supplied by email.
8. Closing date for entry for the Apple iPhone 7 will be 5:00PM on 20/10/2016 (AEST). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as per the Terms and Conditions provided on this page, the Promoter reserves the right to change or update the terms and conditions at their discretion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be selected based on the quality and completeness of the entry, length and quality of ideas. The winner of the PRIZE will be judged by the Promoter. The winner will be selected and announced on social channels and email on 21/10/2016 at 4:00PM (AEST).
15. The winner will be notified by email and within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize before the 04/11/2016 at 5:00PM, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The date of claim may vary based on prize availability from the supplier, in the unlikely event the supplier cannot provide the prize within a 2 month timeframe from the closure date a cash prize will be issued instead.
16. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. If the winner is located outside of the greater Sydney metro area or cannot travel to the Promoter’s office, the Prize will be posted to the winner at the Promoter’s expense. It will be conditional that there be a photo of the winner of the PRIZE, provided to Crucial to share on social media platforms. The winner has the option of taking the photo themselves or at the collection of the prize Crucial team will assist.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. By entering this competition you agree to receive marketing information and material from Crucial Paradigm Pty Ltd. If you wish to opt out you can do so by selecting the unsubscribe link located in emails from Crucial.
23. This competition is open to all customers of Digital Pacific Group and it’s subsidiaries.