Have you got a passion for Web Hosting and Customer Service? If so why not get in touch with us, we’re looking for motivated, driven people!
Current Role – Client Services and Sales Representative
The Client Services and Sales Representative is responsible for ensuring that our customers are happy, orders are processed and that sales and billing inquires are answered. On any given day you will handle calls and tickets regarding customer orders, upgrades and requests for information regarding our products and services. Strong time management skills and high attention to detail are vital to be successful in this role.
– Processing customer orders
– Responding to Sales and Account inquiries via phone and the support desk
– Ensuring customer accounts are up to date
– Identifying sales opportunities.
– Participate in training when required
– Actively monitor and liaise with customers on forums
– Write articles for the company blog
– Keen interest in Web Hosting and I.T
– Be a self-starter
– Strong communication skills
– High attention to detail
– Be a quick learner
– Able to work overtime when required
– Exposure to web hosting products such as Virtual Server Technology (Xen), cPanel and Domain Names is a plus
– Very high attention to detail (Really)
Remuneration and Benefits
– $40K – 45k + 9% Super
– Lunch provided daily
– Gaming Area with PS3 and Xbox 360
– Casual work environment
– Hard work is noticed and also rewarded.
– Be part of a fast growing tech company!
This position will start in January 2011 however if the right candidate is found the role will be made available sooner.
To be considered for this role you must submit your resume along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you should be considered for this role. Formal education is considered an advantage however not essential. Clock watchers need not apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Applications close on the 21st of December 2010
Email – [email protected]
|Hosting Options & Info||VPS||Web Solutions & Services|