- Are you interested in working with Virtualisation?
- Are you interested in working with CLOUD infrastructure?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced work environment?
- Do you want to have fun at work?
Crucial Paradigm is a leading provider of Shared, Reseller, Dedicated and Virtual Servers in Australia. We currently have a role open for a Systems Administrator based out of our Surry Hills office. The role will involve maintaining internal and customer servers and infrastructure as well as supporting out tech team with customer issues. Out of hours/on site work is required due to the nature of our business so a car is essential to be considered for the role.
- Managing new/existing infrastructure (Supermicro and HP)
- Performing administration tasks on Linux environments
- Managing backup strategies
- Working with existing tech team to support our customers
Technical Skills, Personal attributes:
- Minimum 2 years Linux Sys Admin experience
- Strong hardware configuring and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Linux experience
- Basic windows server administration skills
- Web hosting knowledge (DNS, apache, php, etc)
- Have experience configuring and maintaining web servers such as Apache
- Strong virtualization experience (Xen preferred)
- Networking (TCP/IP, VLANs, Basic Cisco Networking)
- Have an understanding of caching, load balancing, high availability and redundancy
- Demonstrate a good understanding of server security issues, and network/web protocols
- Have experience in MySQL database server administration, optimization and replication
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work well both independently and as part of a project team
- You must also be able to demonstrate acute problem solving skills and be able to take control, manage are provide timely resolutions to issues when they arise.
- Obsessive compulsive attention to detail
- Highly organised.
- Strong knowledge of cPanel
- Xen and Citrix XenServer Experience
- HP C7000 Blade Experience, HP P4000/Left SAN Experience
- Hands on experience maintaining Supermicro servers
- Extensive Networking Experience (knowledge of BGP, configuring/managing switches and firewalls)
- $60-$70k/year + 9% Super (based on experience)
- Lunch provided daily
- Casual and fun work environment with Xbox, PS3.
Please submit your resume along with cover letter to [email protected]
|Hosting Options & Info||VPS||Web Solutions & Services|