During some testing of our up and coming highly available solution, we noticed an issue when a XenServer node in a pool had been hard rebooted and brought back online – it would have all its NICs missing. It would not appear up in the pool, and would appear down.
It was possible to ping other servers in the pool from the node, however for some reason it seemed to have issues with its network config. ifconfig would show all interfaces as up, but the XenServer console showed all as missing.
The quick fix for this was running the following command:
The above fix seemed to only temporarily fix the issue, I used the fix outlined in my blog post about the state.db corruption.
|Hosting Options & Info||VPS||Web Solutions & Services|