Idera Server Backup works by taking a full server backup initially and then incremental or 'changed-file' backups each night, thus creating 7 daily recovery points. The advantage of Idera Server Backup over the typical FTP or image backup is the ability to login to the Idera Server Backup control panel via a web interface, and browse & restore individual files or folders. For reference, Idera Server Backup is a disaster recovery service and does not permit for exports of backups.
To securely backup your server data, upgrade to Idera via the Crucial Control Panel.
Easy-To-Use Web-based User Interface
- Browse files from any recovery point using a Web-based Graphical Explorer. The CDP Server - instantly re-assembles block-level Deltas back into files for Windows & Linux file systems.
- Restore files to original or alternate location
- Restore files to different servers
- Cross-platform (Windows-Linux) File Restore
Bare-Metal Restore (BMR) in CDP Enterprise Edition
Bare-Metal disaster recovery for Windows & Linux. BMR supports Windows Basic, Logical, & Dynamic Disks, Windows Software RAID, Linux MD/RAID, Linux LVM, and all hardware RAID.
Support Heterogeneous Environments
Idera Server Backup can be installed on either a Microsoft Windows Server or Linux Server. Regardless of O/S selection for the CDP Server repository both Windows and Linux computers running the CDP Agent program can be protected. Both Linux and Windows data protection are managed from a single web interface on the CDP Server Repository.
7-daily Recovery Points & SQL Protection
Crucial's standard backup schedule allows for 7 rolling daily recovery points (one week of backup recovery points). Linux servers running MySQL or Windows servers running MSSQL require the SQL Add-on in order to backup databases with integrity.
Idera Server Backup CDP for SQL
- The Only Near Continuous Backup Solution for MSQL
- Bare-Metal restore for entire MySQL Server
- Database and Table level recovery with True-Granular Restore™ for MySQL
- The only online backup system for InnoDB MyISAM including InnoDB and MySQL 5.1
- Consistent Point-in-time Snap Shots
- Backup busy MySQL Servers without interruptions
- Easy to use Web Interface