Ableton Push + EMC Play Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is: Crucial Paradigm Pty Ltd (ABN 97 125 618 662) whose registered office is at Suite 2, Level 3, 104-106 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills, NSW, Australia, 2010.
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The Prizes at the time of publication are:
3(a). 3 x double EMC Play 2014 passes (awarded to 3 winners).
3(b). 1 x Ableton Push (awarded to 1 winner).
4. In order to be eligible for the prize, you must complete the contact form and include your first and last name, current email address and in 25 words or less answer ‘How will Ableton Push will take your music to the next level’ in the provided text boxes. Failure to include your email address will disqualify you for the prize.
5. Only Australian based entrants are eligible for the prize(s).
6. There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
7. Route to entry for the competition is via http://www.crucial.com.au/emc/
8. Closing date for entry for the Ableton will be 5:00PM on 17/12/2014 (AEDT). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
Entry for EMC 2014 Play passes will finish 28/11/14 at 5:00PM (AEDT), after this date there will be no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as per the Terms and Conditions provided on this page, the Promoter reserves the right to change or update the terms and conditions at their discretion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen:
14(a). 3 x double EMC Play passes; to qualify for this prize, winners must share the EMC landing page (www.crucial.com.au/emc) on their Facebook account or Google+ account with the hashtag #CrucialEMC. Winners will be randomly selected at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be drawn and announced on social channels on 28/11/14 at 5:00PM (AEDT). To win the EMC Play passes the entrant must be over the age of 18, as the event is a 18+ event on licensed premises.
14(b). 1 x Ableton Push; at the discretion of the Promoter based on the quality and accuracy of the entry. This will be drawn and announced on social channels on 28/11/14 at 5:00PM (AEDT).
15. The winners will be notified:
15(a). 3 x double EMC 2014 Play passes; by email and within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize before the 27/12/14 at 5:00PM, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15(b). 1 x Ableton Push; by email and within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. If the winner is located outside of the greater Sydney metro area or cannot travel to the Promoter’s office, the Prize will be posted to the winner at the Promoters expense. It will be conditional that there be a photo of the winner(s) of the Ableton prize and EMC Play passes, provided to Crucial to share on social media platforms. The winner has the option of taking the photo themselves or of the collection of the prize Crucial team will assist.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. By entering this competition you agree to receive marketing information and material from Crucial Paradigm Pty Ltd. If you wish to opt out you can do so by selecting the unsubscribe link located in emails from Crucial Paradigm.
22. The winner will be announced via the Promoter’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/crucialcloudhosting, the Promoter’s Google Plus page https://plus.google.com/+CrucialAU, and the Promoter’s Twitter page https://www.twitter.com/CrucialHosting. The winner will also be contacted directly via the provided email address.
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.