Partner Program Competition 2015
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is: Crucial Paradigm Pty Ltd (ABN 97 125 618 662) whose registered office is at Suite 2, Level 3, 104-106 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills, NSW, Australia, 2010.
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The Prizes at the time of publication are:
3(a). 1 x Apple Macbook Air 13in valued at $1,199 AUD
3(b). 1 x $500 Visa Prepaid Card
3(c). 1 x $250 Visa Prepaid Card
4. In order to be eligible for the prize, you must be signed up to the Crucial Partner Program. Failure to be a member of the program (https://partner.crucial.com.au) will disqualify you for the prize.
5. Only Australian based entrants are eligible for the prize(s).
6. There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
7. Route to entry for the competition is via https://partner.crucial.com.au
8. Closing date for competition will be 11:59PM on 30/06/2015 (AEDT). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as per the Terms and Conditions provided on this page, the Promoter reserves the right to change or update the terms and conditions at their discretion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen:
14(a). 1 x Apple Macbook Air 13in: The Affiliate who earns the highest commissions ($) from Approved Referrals, between 12:00AM on 01/03/2015 (AEDT) and 11:59PM on 30/06/2015 (AEDT). The winner(s) will be drawn and announced on social channels on 05/10/2015 at 11:00AM (AEDT).
14(b). 1 x $500 Visa Prepaid Card: The Affiliate who earns the second highest commissions ($) from Approved Referrals, between 12:00AM on 01/03//2015 (AEDT) and 11:59PM on 30/06/2015 (AEDT). The winner(s) will be drawn and announced on social channels on 05/10/2015 at 11:00AM (AEDT).
14(c). 1 x $250 Visa Prepaid Card: The Affiliate who who earns the third highest commissions ($) from Approved Referrals, between 12:00AM on 01/03/2015 (AEDT) and 11:59PM on 30/06/2015 (AEDT).
15. The winners will be notified:
15(a). By email and within 7 days of the announcement date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize before the 30/10/2015 at 5:00PM, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. If the winner is located outside of the greater Sydney metro area or cannot travel to the Promoter’s office, the Prize will be posted to the winner at the Promoters expense. It will be conditional that there be a photo of the winner(s), provided to Crucial to share on social media platforms. The winner has the option of taking the photo themselves or of the collection of the prize Crucial team will assist.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. By entering this competition you agree to receive marketing information and material from Crucial Paradigm Pty Ltd. If you wish to opt out you can do so by selecting the unsubscribe link located in emails from Crucial Paradigm Pty Ltd.
22. The winner will be announced via the Promoter’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/crucialcloudhosting, the Promoter’s Google Plus page https://plus.google.com/+CrucialAU, and the Promoter’s Twitter page https://www.twitter.com/CrucialHosting. The winner will also be contacted directly via the provided email address.
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.