1. The Promoter is: Crucial Paradigm Pty Ltd (ABN 97 125 618 662) whose registered office is at Suite 2, Level 3, 104-106 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills, NSW, Australia, 2010.
2. In order to be eligible for the discount, you must be purchasing a new service from Crucial. These services are strictly limited to Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting.
You will receive Web Hosting or Reseller Hosting for $1 for your first month strictly.
3. You must use a valid promotional code at checkout to activate the discount.
4. Current customers are eligible for the discount, only on new services. This means the promotional code will not be applicable for migrations of the same service(EG if you have an existing service, you cannot sign up to the same service and migrate, then cancel that service).
5. Crucial has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry.
6. At checkout, only one promo code can be entered in at any one time. The promotional code can be used up to five times per customer.
7. The discount only applies to their first month of service. Upon their second billing cycle the service will return to its standard pricing. Product pricing information can be found on the Crucial website www.crucial.com.au.
8. If you are unsure how to complete this promotion, please contact customer support before finalising your order. Promotional offers will not be honoured unless the relevant code has been applied in the cart and no refund will be offered if promotion was not completed correctly.
9. The Dollar Day campaign will begin at 9:00 AM, May 28, 2015 AEST and finish 4:59PM, May 28, 2015 AEST. All campaign coupons will expire at this time.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The rules of the competition and are as per the Terms and Conditions provided on this page, the Promoter reserves the right to change or update the terms and conditions at their discretion.
12. Crucial reserves the right to cancel or amend the discount and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the campaign purchases will be notified.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate voucher uses.
14. We reserve the right to deny the promotion to customers where we believe it’s been used in fraudulent or abusive behaviour.
14. Crucial reserves the right to stop the promotion when our quotas have been reached. Reseller hosting will be limited to 25 voucher uses and Web Hosting 150 voucher uses.
13. No cash alternative will be offered. The discount is not transferable. There will be no refunds for purchases during the ‘Dollar Day’ campaign as the purchase is in advance.
15. By using the promotional code the user is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The campaign and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. By entering this campaign and using the promotional voucher you agree to receive marketing information and material from Crucial Paradigm Pty Ltd. If you wish to opt out you can do so by selecting the unsubscribe link located in emails from Crucial Paradigm or from within the Crucial Control Panel.