Blaze Business SSD VPS
The Australian Cloud VPS that means business, with Solidfire SSD SAN storage.
The unmatched performance of our Blaze Cloud VPS.
Crucial is the first hosting company globally to offer storage performance that is consistent and predictable, thanks to an all SSD storage solution coupled with Blaze. Guaranteed performance previously only available in dedicated servers, is now available with a VPS. If you’re frustrated with the performance of your current host or simply want the fastest hosting experience, then a Blaze VPS is right for you.
Unparalleled Cloud VPS reliability and flexibility.
A business Virtual Server that redefines what performance and reliability means,. the Blaze VPS deploys instantly and scales as your business demands it. Backed by a 99.9% uptime SLA, IPv6 readiness, cloud infrastructure with no single point of failure, and auto-failover; the Blaze VPS is the perfect mission critical solution for your small business.
An easy-to-manage VPS from your iPhone or desktop
A FREE iPhone App called Crucial Mobile allows you to stop, start, reboot and monitor your Blaze Cloud VPS. Choose from over 25 operating systems and gain from clear reporting. With support add-ons available, technical support can also be there for you 24x7x365. Managing your small business server has never been easier thanks to the Blaze Cloud VPS.
What our customers are saying about
“Crucial’s Blaze platform enables us to ensure that our servers keep running smoothly regardless of the amount of traffic visiting the site. At the end of the day, we need a stable, high performing cloud service. We’ve always had that with Crucial, but now it’s even better since Blaze delivers guaranteed performance while giving me real-time control.” Scott Yang, founder of OzBargain.com.au
“Thanks to Blaze, the improved performance and better user experience has led not only to a reduction in bounce rates, but people are viewing more of the content on each page. With over 90,000 unique visits a month, this benefits both the site and our advertising partners, cementing Yacht and Boat as the leading yacht classifieds site in Australia. Partnering with Crucial makes good sense.” Ben Gaze, founder of YachtandBoat.com.au
Blaze VPS Customiser
Create your VPS
After ordering today you will feel confident that you made the right decision.
Benefits and Features
High-Availability Cloud Infrastucture With no single point of failure, our network delivers more uptime.
SolidFire SSD SAN Storage Australia’s only hosting provider to offer enterprise SSD SAN storage.
99.9% Uptime SLA Rest assured knowing our SLA backs our super reliable network.
Elastic Scalability Upgrade/downgrade your Blaze VPS on the fly, wherever you are.
Over 25 OS Templates CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Windows, Fedora, Gentoo; the list goes on.
Crucial Mobile iPhone App Reboot, stop and start your Blaze VPS with our FREE iPhone App.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I scale (customise) the performance and size of my VPS?Yes! The Blaze Cloud VPS gives you the freedom to choose how much performance you want to add to your VPS. You can even upgrade your disk performance (IOPS) and port speed. Simply place upgrades via our Crucial Control Panel, all upgrades are billed on a pro-rata basis and resources upgrades such as RAM, CPU and Storage will reboot the VPS.
- Which operating systems can I choose from?We offer over 25 up-to-date templates, including distributions of CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and Windows. With so much choice you’ll never be short of an operating system.
- I’d like to make it a little easier to manage..We offer the popular cPanel/WHM and CloudLinux options for Linux and Plesk for Windows. Select them from the Operating System drop-down menu starting from only $15.00/month.
- Is it IPv6 ready?Yes! you can even network your VMs on your own shared network.
- What if I need technical support assistance from Crucial?Learn more about our Server Management add-ons.
- Can I add more Dedicated IPs and purchase SSL Certificates?Yes! You can easily add more IPs for domains or SSLs, find out more about our range of SSL Certificates.
- Does my VPS come with backups?To add automated backups to your Blaze Cloud VPS please purchase the R1Soft add-on.
- How do I reboot and power manage my Blaze Cloud VPS?You can easily power manage your VPS (start, stop, reboot) from the Crucial Control Panel. This can be accessed from anywhere around the world in real-time.
- What billing options are available?You can pay via credit card, direct deposit or PayPal. You can also select from three easy billing cycles: monthly, semi-annually or annually.
- How does the Blaze Cloud VPS compare to dedicated servers?By using ultra-fast SolidFire SSD SAN storage, we can not only guarantee your RAM, data usage and disk space, but your disk performance too. This is a world first for any VPS/Cloud solution and negates the requirement for costlier dedicated servers.
- How much monthly data do I receive? Can I purchase more?The Blaze Cloud VPS includes 500GB of monthly data, this is calculated on a calendar month cycle. All data overages are $0.50/GB (June 2013).
Want to find out more?
Loving what you see and would like to know more about how Crucial’s Blaze VPS can power your business? Give us a call on 1300 884 839
Join the thousands who trust Crucial
Get in touch with a hosting expert.
Looking for support?